HOW TO INSTALL
1) Go to : File -> Import -> Houdini Digital asset
2) Select the hdalc (or hda) file you just got and click on "install and create".
HOW TO USE
- The tool starts with curves. You can use the transform handle to control the sunlight position, or connect point(s) in the second input if desired. There are other methods of setting the direction in the Direction Settings tab.
- You can also use any type of geo in the first input. Whether it's a mesh, a points cloud or a volume. By default, if the first input is empty, the tool will use some oceansurface inside.
- What you visualize will be on the second output. The first output will always be the final volume.
- Curves Properties : Amount of curves and their sizes.
- Direction Settings : Add a snulight direction + optional noise.
- Intensity : Play with the intensity noise for better results.
- Volume Properties : Choose the resolution and add a curveu smooth for better results (for underwater).
- Volume Shader : Pyro shader setup for rendering.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue or question about this HDA!.
You'll get the Houdini Digital Asset (HDA) that will allow you to get this result.